Forecast for Rain all weekend Cancels 7th Annual Sportsman Circuit Shootout

Posted in Series News


After looking at numerous weather models and talking with Jason & Lex over at Maple Grove we’ve decided to cancel this weekend’s event due to the threat of rain. Currently, the heaviest of the rain does look like it will stay South but, rain moderately through the whole day on Saturday and any chance we have at getting racing in on Sunday will be cut short by about 1pm with heavy thunderstorms rolling in. We will still count 6 out of the best 8 races (Unless we find a make-up date but, that is a real shot in the dark right now) I wanted to get this out ASAP because I know some of you leave Mid-Afternoon on Friday to get to the track and waste gas. Next race is back at Maple Grove June 25th & 26th and hope for Summertime Like weather.

Trust me, I want to go racing as much as any of you so I’m in the same boat and feel I made the right decision and hope you understand.

See you all soon,
Rob Keister
Mid Atlantic .90 President